Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 AUD / PYG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,466 (31,172,641 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)