Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00412 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,274 (1,521,766 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)