Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00401 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,152 (1,533,432 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)