Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36850 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,066 (38,172 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)