Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 961 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36600 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,695 (18,291 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (42 minutes ago)