Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01990 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,087 (₨155,075) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)