Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01116 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,156 (¥551,608) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)