Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01205 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,199 (¥1,012,461) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)