Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,481 (¥1,057,892) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)