Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,123 (COL$7,089,155) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (25 minutes ago)