Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,995 (CH$6,145,087) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)