Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,973 (CH$3,002,310) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (41 minutes ago)