Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,439 (CH$3,179,329) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)