Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40518 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,066 (S/. 7,567) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)