Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40778 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,166 (S/. 7,764) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)