Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,838 (9,621,261 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)