Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,533 (5,199,687 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)