Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35010 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,352 (﷼ 21,001) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (26 minutes ago)