Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35541 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,156 (﷼ 22,949) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)