Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31554 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,285 (19,920 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)