Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32083 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,794 (18,058 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)