Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42059 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,536 (R$ 20,296) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)