Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39468 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,073 (R$ 20,456) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)