Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00402 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,720 (3,163,848 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)