Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.839 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,909 (Dinar 9,737) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)