Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.786 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,833 (Dinar 4,945) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bissau costs 1,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 13,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)