Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,211 (Dinar 4,399) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)