Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 963 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,308 (₩7,632,989) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)