Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,060 (₩6,880,779) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)