Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 817 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,862 (₩7,362,810) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)