Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19211 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,202 (元47,899) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)