Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19272 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,710 (元24,442) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)