Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,622 (11,679,446 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)