Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00210 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,217 (CH$2,478,586) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)