Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,287 (CH$2,708,567) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)