Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,155 (CH$5,065,207) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)