Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,913 (CH$2,464,128) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)