Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00197 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,711 (CH$4,926,439) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)