Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02598 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,810 (Php416,078) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)