Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02531 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,555 (Php219,501) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)