Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02501 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,051 (Php201,970) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)