Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,954 (Php225,791) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)