Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35938 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,024 (19,544TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)