Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,480 (23,296,686 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)