Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,032 (12,291,650 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)