Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,597 (23,362,737 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)