Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 766 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,300 (13,276,316 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)