Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,308 (24,218,016 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)