Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,745 (6,682,029 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)