Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37415 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,809 (18,197TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)