Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34973 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,880 (16,812TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)