Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19439 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,015 (元56,667) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)