Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,962 (元51,329) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)