Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,992 (₩5,975,899) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)