Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,977 (₩12,975,322) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)