Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25780 AUD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,047 prices entered by 245 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,136 (8,287TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)