Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35620 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,586 (R$ 10,068) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (40 minutes ago)