Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39530 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,363 (R$ 11,037) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)