Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01974 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,854 (₨296,537) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)