Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01964 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,720 (₨240,340) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)