Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01969 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,728 (₨443,306) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)