Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13049 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,455 (Bs 72,461) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)