Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 AUD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 230 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)