Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,088 (€3,948) in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)