Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,700 (€3,785) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)