Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,602 (€3,660) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)