Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,590 (€7,434) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)