Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,923 (€3,782) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)