Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,436 (€3,419) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)