Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33909 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,959 (﷼ 14,623) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)