Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35644 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,451 (﷼ 43,349) in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)