Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,092 (4,532,011 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)