Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,612 (8,710,621 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)