Cost of living comparison between Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,578 (9,430,621 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)