Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07523 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,690 (E£ 35,751) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)