Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07386 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,840 (E£ 65,530) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)