Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 846 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07674 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,605 (E£ 60,007) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)