Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,107 (16,509 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (37 minutes ago)