Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 AUD / LYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,137 (16,117 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)