Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18855 AUD / SDG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,199 (16,966 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)