Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,947 (4,355,918 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (33 minutes ago)