Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36429 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,843 (Dirham 32,511) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)