Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35460 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,099 (Dirham 14,379) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)