Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36462 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,181 (Dirham 33,407) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)