Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20455 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,151 (元30,072) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)