Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19929 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,192 (元26,051) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)