Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31971 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,219 (10,070TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)