Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01154 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,580 (¥656,647) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)