Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02019 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,849 (₨141,125) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)