Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02011 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,688 (₨630,867) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)