Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,501 (﷼ 110,750,251) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)