Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,959 (﷼ 86,827,968) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)