Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,561 (₨124,079) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)