Cost of living comparison between Ahmednagar, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01963 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,868 (₨247,974) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)