Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07157 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,612 (Mex$ 78,407) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)