Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06966 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,038 (Mex$ 72,326) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)