Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13282 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,356 (55,379 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)