Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14179 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,846 (27,127 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)